About two weeks ago I mentioned a.) going to the gym and b.) weigh-less. Thank you to everyone’s wonderful feedback saying – “only do what you will manage to stick with”. The good news is – I followed your advise and did not join Weigh-less, honestly who wants to weigh their food? I’d much rather drink fat-burners / herbal remedies and eat what my boyfriend gives me to eat!
Last night was my first gym session, according to my gym-instructor, aka Kobus, we will take things slow for the first two weeks and after that he will start pushing me. Every now and then Kobus would say something like “well done” and “I am so proud of you“. And it feels good – even though I don’t particularly thing I am doing all that well – lets talk in 6 months time when I still gym full-time and then I will say “I am doing well“.
In other very important news (and also the topic of discussion on the treadmill). I am thinking of changing my major: I am currently studying BCom Industrial Psychology, I am thinking of changing to BCom Informatics. Something I have been thinking of for a while, but only started researching yesterday when coming across a similar degree while playing on Linkedin.
There is a catch however:
- I was planning on focusing on finances and “skipping” this semester.
- The last year to register for Informatics is 2010,
- which means the course will either be discontinued or be changed –> I do however need to try to find out which of the two it is.
- So I emailed a friend of a relative, hoping to get some answers
- did I mention I wanted to focus on finances this semester and only study again in 2011?
Thankfully if worst comes to worse, I will change my major and only take one subject. Which wouldn’t be too bad.
We are exercising the chest tonight – I will report on that tomorrow! Wish me luck!