We have been going to the gym for 5 weeks. I will admit the following:
- I am a hell of a lot stronger (physically) than I thought I am
- I have become a hell of a lot stronger over the past 5 weeks
- Cardio isn’t that bad. Specially when you are becoming more fit by the day
- I am impatient as hell
Yes I can feel that I am loosing a couple (two) centimeters. And I do realize thatthings do not happen overnight, but come on I am an INSTANT Gratification kind of girl and this is taking way too long!
Luckily Kobus likes going to the gym. Likes as in this is a hobby for him, he enjoys this like I enjoy reading a book or scrap-booking. It’s a bit weird. Unnatural if you ask me, but then again I am not complaining, because hopefully in 5 months from now I will see a difference!
Now for the things I need to be implementing, since I have sort of gotten use to going to the gym:
- Water… water, water, water, water,water. Need to drink more water, lots more water.
- Smaller portions. I think I will need to borrow my colleague’s Weigh-less book and become familiar with better portion control.
- Cutting out bezert (Logan translation for Dessert).
Who am I kidding? I love bezert. Maybe just a better kind of bezert? Sharing my bezert, instead? Eating bezert instead of food.
I am sure I will figure it out somewhere along the lines…